‘Love others as well as you love yourself.’ Mark 12:31 MSG
- Father I confess that too often I look to my own needs first. Would You open my eyes to the needs around me. Help me to practically love others as You have loved me.
“And work for the peace and prosperity of the city where I sent you into exile. Pray to the LORD for it, for its welfare will determine your welfare.”” Jer 29:7 NLT
- Father I pray for the welfare of the city and country where You have placed me. I pray for the economic crisis in our local government. Father expose corruption and mismanagement and restore the ability of our local government to deliver service to all the people of this area.
- Father I call on You to bring stability and grow to the economy of South Africa.
- Father would you help the business community with job creation.
- Father I trust You for peace and for answers during this season of wage negotiations.
“And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.” Phil 4:19 NLT
- Father I bring my personal need to You. I trust You as my source and provider.
- Father I ask for Your wisdom to manage my personal finances.