Many Christian people live in prisons of their past. They blame themselves for wrong decisions they have made. They blame themselves for the lives they are living today. They blame themselves for broken relationships. They blame themselves for almost everything! The inability to move forward becomes a prison that steals and destroys freedom to dream and freedom to live a joyful life. The reason for this is the constant condemnation of the enemy that makes us believe we are not good enough and won’t make it! The Holy Spirit won’t condemn you and make you believe that you are not good enough. Jesus will always gently convict you and provide a way forward into growth and hope!
“With the arrival of Jesus, the Messiah, that fateful dilemma is resolved. Those who enter into Christ’s being-here-for-us no longer have to live under a continuous, low-lying black cloud.” (Rom 8:1, MSG)
“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,” (Rom 8:1, NIV)
– Ask God to open your eyes to any form of condemnation that you allow over your life.
– Repent of believing the condemning voice of the enemy saying you are not good enough and you won’t make it.
– Thank Jesus that you are a new creation in Him, that you are an overcomer in His power and that your identity as child of God is settled!
Prayer for our community:
– Pray that more and more people will get to meet and know Jesus.
– Pray that the willingness of believers to tell about Jesus, will rise and that the life of Jesus will become part of all areas of daily living.
– Pray that churches will allow for conviction of sins but block out any form of condemnation and judgement.
– Thank God for allowing and protecting churches in our community to be open and function in a time such as this!
The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and bless you with His SHALOM-Completeness, wholeness, health, peace, safety, soundness, tranquility, prosperity, perfectness, fulness, rest, harmony, the absence of agitation or discord.
Be complete, be whole, be perfect and full in Jesus name.